The search for a rental unit can sometimes be a long and challenging experience. Below you will find a checklist of information that can assist you in your search. While it’s not necessary to provide all details, the more information you can gather, the easier it will be to complete an application.
– What area do you wish to live?
– What type and size of unit are you interested in?
– What is the price range you wish to stay in?
– Furnished or partly furnished?
– Check any of the following: Pets, smoker, parking/how many, W/D, A/C, secure building, pool,…
– Letters of employment, referral, reference
– Tax returns
– Bank statements
– School information-acceptance, registration, financial aid, scholarships, grants etc.
– Pay statements
HOW TO APPLY
– Select a rental from our Available Rentals.
– Click “Apply Now” next to the selected rental. A Rental Application page will appear.
– Enter a desired move-in date and click “Get Started.”
– Be prepared to provide your contact info, where you have lived, housemates (if applicable), and back-up documentation for application information.
– A non-refundable $20 application fee is assessed per adult applicant 18 years or older.
– Each applicant age 18 or older must complete a separate rental application, even if it’s for the same property.
– Application needs to be completed prior to attending any showing.